Explore The Swan Valley - Half Day Tour
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Guildford, Western Australia
- Product code: WASWANTOURHALF
Tour length - 5 hours (Pick up time - 8.30am; Drop off time - 1.30pm)
Departure points - various central Perth locations including hotels and the Wellington Street coach stand - go to www.exploretoursperth.com.au/departure-points for the full list.
The Swan Valley is a diverse region 25 minutes drive from the centre of Perth. With award winning wineries, breweries, distilleries, confectionary outlets, restaurants and cafes that make up the Swan Valley Food & Wine Trail as well as the brilliant Caversham Wildlife Park, the Swan Valley really does have something for everyone.
Taste and Learn - On this tour you will get to visit a range of the best venues in the Swan Valley for tastings and to learn how things are made. Also find out about the early inhabitants of Australia at the Aboriginal gallery.
Highlights of the tour:
- Chocolate - taste locally made chocolate in one of the Valley's chocolatiers;
- Nuts - on your visit to Morish nuts you can try from their wide range of nuts: caramel coated, wasabi macadamia, hot cashews, almonds, abalone flavoured, savoury nibbles to name just a few;
- Nougat - if you have a sweet tooth you will love the Mondo Nougat factory with their Italian made soft nougat;
- Honey - you will be amazed at how many different varieties of honey there are and how different they taste;
- Wine - Premium wine tasting at one of the many wonderful vineyards in the Swan Valley*;
- Aboriginal Art - at the Maalinup aboriginal gallery you will get to learn about aboriginal culture and taste traditional bush food;
- Coffee - even for those that aren't coffee lovers you will love learning about how coffee is processed and made.
All fees and tastings are included in the price of the tour.
*Please note that under the Liquor Control Act 1988, it is an offence: to sell or supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years on licensed or regulated premises; or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase, or attempt to purchase, liquor on licensed or regulated premises.