Cairns 1/2 Day City Sights Tour
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: CDT
Discover the very best of Cairns as you explore the highlights with your experienced local guide.
Your half day afternoon tour begins at the Waters edge, Marlin Marina the Gateway to the Great Barrier Reef
- Cairns Highlights -Discover our vibrant cities history as you immerse yourself in the rich cultural heritage unique to the Far North.
- St. Monica’s Cathedral - Step inside one of the most breathtaking cathedrals in all of Australia, featuring the World's largest themed stained glass windows.
- Afternoon Tea & Scones - Experience a true local delight warm, fresh from the oven scones with strawberry jam and cream and your choice of locally grown Devonshire Tea, Coffee or Hot Chocolate
- Flecker Botanic Gardens - Enjoy a professional guided walk through the lush Flecker Botanical Gardens, renown for having one of the best exhibitions in Australia of tropical plants. Meander through the butterfly lined pathways under the green canopy, as your guide explains the various plant and wildlife you see along the way.
- Stunning Lookouts - Cairns' scenic lookout. Take in the panoramic hillside views from the most stunning vantage points in Cairns.
- Barron Falls - Enjoy a walk at the lower section of the Barron Gorge National Park, Surprise Creek Falls.
Palm Cove - Conclude the day leaving the best for last... simply stunning, Palm Cove. Choose to stroll along the jetty or feel your toes in the sand as you breathe in the salty sea air and watch the sunset before returning to your accommodation at 6.00pm.
Return transfers from Cairns accommodation.
Northern Beaches transfers available at $10 (adult), $5 (child).