Explore Margaret River
- Duration: 13 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: WAMARGDAY
Tour length - Approx. 13 hours (Pick up time - 7.00am; Drop off time - 8.00pm) depending on pick up and drop off points
Departure points - various central PERTH locations including all hotels, apartments, hostels and the Wellington Street coach stand - go to www.exploretoursperth.com.au/departure-points for the full list.
Margaret River is a bustling market town and wine growing region located South West of Perth. The Margaret River region is also famous for its incredible surfing, gorgeous beaches, multi-chambered caves and Karri forests.
On this one day Margaret River tour we take you to some of the must see places in the region, including Busselton, Yallingup, Vineyards and of course the township of Margaret River itself.
Highlights of the tour:
- Busselton Jetty - Visit Busselton foreshore with it's famous jetty, the longest in the Southern Hemisphere;
- Stunning Beaches - You won't want to leave Yallingup, nestled on a ridge with spectacular views over Yallingup Beach out to the Indian Ocean;
- Vineyards - Enjoy premium wine tasting at one of Margaret River's beautiful vineyards;
- Chocolate - Taste fine chocolate made from freshly roasted cacao beans at a Chocolatier;
- Lunch with wine/beer - Relax over lunch at a restaurant set on a Margaret River vineyard or brewery;
- Margaret River - Walk over the bridge that has the Margaret River flowing beneath it and into the forest;
- Coffee - Smell and taste coffees from around the world at Yahava Koffee Works.
All of the above is included in the price of the tour. The only additional expense you may incur is for any drinks that you have with your lunch (apart from the complimentary glass of wine).
The Margaret River region is absolutely beautiful but it is a three hour drive from Perth and you will spend extended periods of time on our Explorer bus. Therefore this trip may not be suitable for young children.
*Please note that under the Liquor Control Act 1988, it is an offence: to sell or supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years on licensed or regulated premises; or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase, or attempt to purchase, liquor on licensed or regulated premises.