Discover the North Shore and Pearl Harbor Combo Tour From Oahu (All admissions, tour guide & transportation included)
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: 5A
After a memorable morning at Pearl Harbor you will witness famous surf spots that line the North Shore, including Sunset Beach, Waimea Bay, and the Banzai Pipeline. See Oahu’s majestic Ko’olau Mountains and lush tropical rainforest, where breathtaking views from lookouts give you an unrivaled experience of Hawaii.
Not only will you some of Oahu’s most historic sites, you’ll see some of the island’s most popular sites too! Shop for souvenirs at the Dole Pineapple Pavilion, snap photos from the Nu’uanu Pali Lookout, and sample some of Hawaii’s tastiest treats at Tropical Farms too!
Enjoy a delicious picnic lunch with this tour at a secluded location on Oahu’s Windward Coast. Lunch is included and prepared fresh on the day of your tour. A delicious meal with beautiful surroundings, this cannot be beat.
Be sure to book your tour today, for an unforgettable experience at Pearl Harbor and Oahu’s world-famous North Shore!
- Round-trip Waikiki Hotel Transportation
- Pick-up Location will be at consolidated location no more than 3 minutes from your hotel. Exact pick-up location will be printed on your confirmation letter.
- No bags allowed at Pearl Harbor
- No camera lenses over 6″ long
- Pearl Harbor Bag Check Available
- Bring your Sunscreen, Hat, and Glasses
- Leave your Swimsuit at Home
- Don’t Forget Your Camera!
- Bring Bottled Water
- Due to ceremonies honoring the attacks of December 7, 1941, we will not operate tours to Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial on December 7, 2013.