TKS + Hartley's FULL DAY TOUR
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Cairns, QLD
- Product code: TKSHART
Visit the beautiful Village of Kuranda, nestled amongst pristine World Heritage Listed Rainforest. You will take the Kuranda Scenic Railway up to Kuranda and the famous Skyrail Rainforest Cableway down!
Whilst in Kuranda, explore the markets, shops and walking trails or take a river cruise (seasonal). Discover the amazing array of food stalls and cafés or explore the area in your own way.
After travelling the Skyrail, you will meet the driver guide who will transfer you to the largest zoo in Cairns - Hartley's Crocodile Adventure - Koalas, Kangaroos, Wombats, Cassowaries, Wallabies, Snakes, Lizards, Birds, and lots and lots of BIG CROCODILES!! It set amongst amazing, natural Eucalypt forest, with landscaped walkways, Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures is the best location to see most of the Aussie Animal favourites in one place!
Includes the famous Hartley’s boat ride, where huge Saltwater Crocodiles are hand fed from the boat, jumping high out of the water to snatch the bait! All animals can be viewed up close and personal with the chance to hold and have your photo professionally taken with the animals including Koala (for an extra fee).
We will supply all hotel transfers.
- 08:30 Departs from Cairns
- 08:50 Arrives Train Station
- 10:30 Arrives Kuranda
- 12:30 Take Skyrail from Kuranda
- 13:45 Meet driver at Skyrail Smithfield Station
- 14:30 Arrives Hartley's Crocodile Adventures
- 16:30 Departs from Hartley's Crocodile Adventures
- 17:15 Back to Cairns City
- One-way ticket of Kuranda Scenic Railway
- One-way ticket of Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Entry to Hartley's Crocodile Adventures
- Cairns Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entertaining Commentary